Students at the College of Western Idaho (CWI) have access to comprehensive career services through their assigned Student Success Advisor. CWI is committed to empowering students in the career development process by:
- Facilitating self-assessment and career exploration to develop a clear career objective.
- Providing tools for continued research into career opportunities.
- Promoting avenues for experiential learning.
- Providing assistance in the job search and transition to professional life.
CWI students have access to comprehensive career-development services through:
- Workshops, seminars, and individual assessments
- One-on-one appointments
- Career exploration and development tools
- Work-study information
- Job search tools, resume review sessions, interview practice, and other support services
For more information about these services, please visit the Career Services web page.