Do you ever think you could have done better on that last exam? Do you wish you could turn your B into an A? Or are you worried about passing your classes at all? Tutoring is here to help!
Why should you visit tutoring?
- Are you a CWI student?
- Free tutoring services are available to all currently enrolled students.
- Do you want to get better grades?
- Tutors are here to help you achieve your academic goals, no matter what they are. Everyone can benefit from Tutoring Services, whether you are struggling with an assignment or just have a quick question.
- Do you like to learn from other students?
- Most tutors are students recommended by faculty because of their dedication and academic achievement in the subjects they tutor.
Tutoring is offered in-person at the Nampa Campus Academic Building, Nampa Campus Micron Education Center, Canyon County Center, and Ada County Campus, or online by accessing the "24/7 Online Tutoring & Writing Services" link found in the Tools menu of Blackboard. You might already have an embedded tutor in one or more of your classes! Tutoring is available for many subjects including math, sciences, computer applications, business, American Sign Language, Spanish, and more, while specialty tutoring can be arranged for almost any subject. Writing assistance is available from the Writing Center.
What else does Tutoring offer?
- CWI’s Tutoring Centers offer a great place for group study sessions.
- Computers and free printing are available to help you complete your assignments.
- Academic skill-building workshops are available throughout the semester on topics like time management, improving memory, and note taking.
- Noise-cancelling headphones and earplugs are available if you need a quiet study space.
- A recording studio at Nampa Campus Academic Building is available to help you with audio visual school projects.